Plenary sessions will promote discussion and reflection on promising and innovative approaches for preventing FASD, such as policies and programs to address alcohol use and the social determinants of health. Sessions will identify barriers to FASD prevention and possible solutions for overcoming these obstacles. The conference will serve as an international knowledge exchange and networking forum for those interested in FASD prevention, bringing together key experts from around the globe.
This conference will be of interest to:
• Policymakers in health, education, justice, and social services
• Researchers in the fields of FASD, alcohol addiction, social
determinants of health, social sciences, and social marketing
• Service providers and healthcare professionals
• Those affected by FASD, their families, and other caregivers
• Teachers and other educators